Robert Meacham relocates practice to Methodist Healthcare
Dr. Robert Rhodes Meacham III has aligned with Methodist Healthcare. His clinic, formerly Baxter Clinic of Hernando, is now Meacham Clinic located at 124 West Commerce Street in Hernando. Meacham attended the University of Mississippi medical school and served a primary care residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University. He is board-certified in internal medicine and has previously received DeSoto’s Best Primary care Physician award, and has participated in a number of research studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record