Robert Meacham relocates practice to Methodist Healthcare
Dr. Robert Rhodes Meacham III has aligned with Methodist Healthcare. His clinic, formerly Baxter Clinic of Hernando, is now Meacham Clinic located at 124 West Commerce Street in Hernando. Meacham attended the University of Mississippi medical school and served a primary care residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University. He is board-certified in internal medicine and has previously received DeSoto’s Best Primary care Physician award, and has participated in a number of research studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility