Robert Meacham relocates practice to Methodist Healthcare
Dr. Robert Rhodes Meacham III has aligned with Methodist Healthcare. His clinic, formerly Baxter Clinic of Hernando, is now Meacham Clinic located at 124 West Commerce Street in Hernando. Meacham attended the University of Mississippi medical school and served a primary care residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. He received his undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University. He is board-certified in internal medicine and has previously received DeSoto’s Best Primary care Physician award, and has participated in a number of research studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62