Carrie Nash, Kim Loe join Baptist Medical Clinics
Baptist Medical Clinic Family Medicine has opened a new clinic in Brandon with new providers. Carrie Nash, DO, moved her practice to Baptist. Nash received her bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College. She received her doctor of osteopathic medicine from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She was previously a physician with Flowood Family Medicine and Health Management Associates CarePlus Reservoir.
Certified family nurse practitioner Kim Loe has joined Nash. Loe received her associate degree in nursing from Meridian Community College. She received her bachelor of science in nursing and MSN family practitioner degrees from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing. She has previously worked as a nurse practitioner at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, Wood Care Specialist in Forest and Rankin Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports