Carrie Nash, Kim Loe join Baptist Medical Clinics
Baptist Medical Clinic Family Medicine has opened a new clinic in Brandon with new providers. Carrie Nash, DO, moved her practice to Baptist. Nash received her bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College. She received her doctor of osteopathic medicine from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She was previously a physician with Flowood Family Medicine and Health Management Associates CarePlus Reservoir.
Certified family nurse practitioner Kim Loe has joined Nash. Loe received her associate degree in nursing from Meridian Community College. She received her bachelor of science in nursing and MSN family practitioner degrees from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing. She has previously worked as a nurse practitioner at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, Wood Care Specialist in Forest and Rankin Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future