Carrie Nash, Kim Loe join Baptist Medical Clinics
Baptist Medical Clinic Family Medicine has opened a new clinic in Brandon with new providers. Carrie Nash, DO, moved her practice to Baptist. Nash received her bachelor of science degree from Mississippi College. She received her doctor of osteopathic medicine from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She was previously a physician with Flowood Family Medicine and Health Management Associates CarePlus Reservoir.
Certified family nurse practitioner Kim Loe has joined Nash. Loe received her associate degree in nursing from Meridian Community College. She received her bachelor of science in nursing and MSN family practitioner degrees from the University of Mississippi School of Nursing. She has previously worked as a nurse practitioner at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, Wood Care Specialist in Forest and Rankin Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three