John Arledge sitting on Community board
John Arledge has joined the board of directors of Community Bancshares Inc. Arledge is currently vice president of public affairs for Entergy Mississippi. His previous professional experience includes service as deputy chief of staff for Gov. Haley Barbour. Arledge also served as the director of communications for Gov. Kirk Fordice, acting as the governor’s spokesman, head speechwriter and liaison with all Mississippi and national media.
Arledge, who lives in Brandon and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, serves on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council and the Pearl River Valley Water Supply District. He is married to the former Ginger Nix and they have two children – Addison (18) and John Nix (15).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager