John Arledge sitting on Community board
John Arledge has joined the board of directors of Community Bancshares Inc. Arledge is currently vice president of public affairs for Entergy Mississippi. His previous professional experience includes service as deputy chief of staff for Gov. Haley Barbour. Arledge also served as the director of communications for Gov. Kirk Fordice, acting as the governor’s spokesman, head speechwriter and liaison with all Mississippi and national media.
Arledge, who lives in Brandon and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, serves on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council and the Pearl River Valley Water Supply District. He is married to the former Ginger Nix and they have two children – Addison (18) and John Nix (15).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow