John Arledge sitting on Community board
John Arledge has joined the board of directors of Community Bancshares Inc. Arledge is currently vice president of public affairs for Entergy Mississippi. His previous professional experience includes service as deputy chief of staff for Gov. Haley Barbour. Arledge also served as the director of communications for Gov. Kirk Fordice, acting as the governor’s spokesman, head speechwriter and liaison with all Mississippi and national media.
Arledge, who lives in Brandon and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, serves on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council and the Pearl River Valley Water Supply District. He is married to the former Ginger Nix and they have two children – Addison (18) and John Nix (15).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur