John Arledge sitting on Community board
John Arledge has joined the board of directors of Community Bancshares Inc. Arledge is currently vice president of public affairs for Entergy Mississippi. His previous professional experience includes service as deputy chief of staff for Gov. Haley Barbour. Arledge also served as the director of communications for Gov. Kirk Fordice, acting as the governor’s spokesman, head speechwriter and liaison with all Mississippi and national media.
Arledge, who lives in Brandon and is a graduate of Mississippi State University, serves on the boards of the Mississippi Economic Council and the Pearl River Valley Water Supply District. He is married to the former Ginger Nix and they have two children – Addison (18) and John Nix (15).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location