CMMC promotes Laura Knight
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Laura Knight, RN, BSN, has been named assistant chief nursing officer at Central Mississippi Medical Center. A nine-year veteran of CMMC’s nursing staff, Knight most recently served as director of the emergency department. Other positions include telemetry nurse manager and assistant nurse manager in post-surgery. Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated cum laude. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award. Knight is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hogrefe of Hattiesburg. She is the mother of Lee and Hannah Knight, ages 12 and 10, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit