CMMC promotes Laura Knight
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Laura Knight, RN, BSN, has been named assistant chief nursing officer at Central Mississippi Medical Center. A nine-year veteran of CMMC’s nursing staff, Knight most recently served as director of the emergency department. Other positions include telemetry nurse manager and assistant nurse manager in post-surgery. Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated cum laude. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award. Knight is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hogrefe of Hattiesburg. She is the mother of Lee and Hannah Knight, ages 12 and 10, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well