CMMC promotes Laura Knight
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Laura Knight, RN, BSN, has been named assistant chief nursing officer at Central Mississippi Medical Center. A nine-year veteran of CMMC’s nursing staff, Knight most recently served as director of the emergency department. Other positions include telemetry nurse manager and assistant nurse manager in post-surgery. Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated cum laude. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award. Knight is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hogrefe of Hattiesburg. She is the mother of Lee and Hannah Knight, ages 12 and 10, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November