CMMC promotes Laura Knight
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Laura Knight, RN, BSN, has been named assistant chief nursing officer at Central Mississippi Medical Center. A nine-year veteran of CMMC’s nursing staff, Knight most recently served as director of the emergency department. Other positions include telemetry nurse manager and assistant nurse manager in post-surgery. Knight earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated cum laude. She was also a member of the university’s Honors College and received the National Collegiate Nursing Award. Knight is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hogrefe of Hattiesburg. She is the mother of Lee and Hannah Knight, ages 12 and 10, respectively.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training