State hospital employees get recognition
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with June anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. June service award recipients include: Stacey Davis of Florence, 20 years; Carolyn Dart of Jackson, 15 years; Steven McDonald of Ridgeland, five years; Chris Allen of Byram, 20 years; Lance Layton of Richland, 20 years; and, Gene Amason of Flowood, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19