State hospital employees get recognition
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with June anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. June service award recipients include: Stacey Davis of Florence, 20 years; Carolyn Dart of Jackson, 15 years; Steven McDonald of Ridgeland, five years; Chris Allen of Byram, 20 years; Lance Layton of Richland, 20 years; and, Gene Amason of Flowood, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history