State hospital employees get recognition
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with June anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. June service award recipients include: Stacey Davis of Florence, 20 years; Carolyn Dart of Jackson, 15 years; Steven McDonald of Ridgeland, five years; Chris Allen of Byram, 20 years; Lance Layton of Richland, 20 years; and, Gene Amason of Flowood, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss