State hospital employees get recognition
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with June anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. June service award recipients include: Stacey Davis of Florence, 20 years; Carolyn Dart of Jackson, 15 years; Steven McDonald of Ridgeland, five years; Chris Allen of Byram, 20 years; Lance Layton of Richland, 20 years; and, Gene Amason of Flowood, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force