State hospital employees get recognition
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) recently honored employees with June anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Employees receive a Certificate of Appreciation and a Service Award Pin. June service award recipients include: Stacey Davis of Florence, 20 years; Carolyn Dart of Jackson, 15 years; Steven McDonald of Ridgeland, five years; Chris Allen of Byram, 20 years; Lance Layton of Richland, 20 years; and, Gene Amason of Flowood, 10 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season