Ray Frair retires as Gautier fire chief
Gautier fire chief Ray Frair has retired. Frair has been chief in Gautier since 2010 after serving with the city for 10 years. Before that, he worked with the Columbus (Ohio) Fire Department for 26 years. Capt. Robert is serving as interim chief.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study