Ray Frair retires as Gautier fire chief
Gautier fire chief Ray Frair has retired. Frair has been chief in Gautier since 2010 after serving with the city for 10 years. Before that, he worked with the Columbus (Ohio) Fire Department for 26 years. Capt. Robert is serving as interim chief.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life