Mary Graham elected to national college board
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Dr. Mary S. Graham of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College has been elected to the board of directors for the American Association of Community Colleges. Graham was named the 12th president of MGCCC in 2011. A native of Mississippi, she earned her doctorate in higher education administration from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM) and her master’s and bachelor’s degrees are from USM, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss