Mary Graham elected to national college board
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Dr. Mary S. Graham of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College has been elected to the board of directors for the American Association of Community Colleges. Graham was named the 12th president of MGCCC in 2011. A native of Mississippi, she earned her doctorate in higher education administration from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM) and her master’s and bachelor’s degrees are from USM, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry