Mary Graham elected to national college board
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Dr. Mary S. Graham of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College has been elected to the board of directors for the American Association of Community Colleges. Graham was named the 12th president of MGCCC in 2011. A native of Mississippi, she earned her doctorate in higher education administration from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM) and her master’s and bachelor’s degrees are from USM, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!