Mary Graham elected to national college board
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
Dr. Mary S. Graham of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College has been elected to the board of directors for the American Association of Community Colleges. Graham was named the 12th president of MGCCC in 2011. A native of Mississippi, she earned her doctorate in higher education administration from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM) and her master’s and bachelor’s degrees are from USM, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million