Jack Newsome made Mid South Rehab COO
Mid South Rehab Services recently welcomed John T. “Jack” Newsome as COO. Newsome started his career as a physical therapist, and he eventually opened his own outpatient rehabilitation clinic. After earning his law degree and MBA, he sold his business to a nationwide therapy provider and served as a member of their leadership team. Newsome went on to practice law in the health care field and served as general counsel at Cooper Health System in New Jersey. He moved to Mississippi in 2009 with his wife and three children to take on the role of chief legal officer for University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing