Jack Newsome made Mid South Rehab COO
Mid South Rehab Services recently welcomed John T. “Jack” Newsome as COO. Newsome started his career as a physical therapist, and he eventually opened his own outpatient rehabilitation clinic. After earning his law degree and MBA, he sold his business to a nationwide therapy provider and served as a member of their leadership team. Newsome went on to practice law in the health care field and served as general counsel at Cooper Health System in New Jersey. He moved to Mississippi in 2009 with his wife and three children to take on the role of chief legal officer for University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record