Jack Newsome made Mid South Rehab COO
Mid South Rehab Services recently welcomed John T. “Jack” Newsome as COO. Newsome started his career as a physical therapist, and he eventually opened his own outpatient rehabilitation clinic. After earning his law degree and MBA, he sold his business to a nationwide therapy provider and served as a member of their leadership team. Newsome went on to practice law in the health care field and served as general counsel at Cooper Health System in New Jersey. He moved to Mississippi in 2009 with his wife and three children to take on the role of chief legal officer for University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'