Jack Newsome made Mid South Rehab COO
Mid South Rehab Services recently welcomed John T. “Jack” Newsome as COO. Newsome started his career as a physical therapist, and he eventually opened his own outpatient rehabilitation clinic. After earning his law degree and MBA, he sold his business to a nationwide therapy provider and served as a member of their leadership team. Newsome went on to practice law in the health care field and served as general counsel at Cooper Health System in New Jersey. He moved to Mississippi in 2009 with his wife and three children to take on the role of chief legal officer for University of Mississippi Medical Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location