Stacey Pickering elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
State Auditor Stacey Pickering has been elected to serve on the Executive Committee of the National State Auditors Association (NSAA). The six-member Executive Committee serves as the governing body of NSAA.
The organization unites State Auditors across the country. NSAA also works to foster improvement in state government though promotion of the observance of professional auditing standards, improving management control and accountability, and developing generally accepted principles of accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute