Stacey Pickering elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
State Auditor Stacey Pickering has been elected to serve on the Executive Committee of the National State Auditors Association (NSAA). The six-member Executive Committee serves as the governing body of NSAA.
The organization unites State Auditors across the country. NSAA also works to foster improvement in state government though promotion of the observance of professional auditing standards, improving management control and accountability, and developing generally accepted principles of accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets