Stacey Pickering elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
State Auditor Stacey Pickering has been elected to serve on the Executive Committee of the National State Auditors Association (NSAA). The six-member Executive Committee serves as the governing body of NSAA.
The organization unites State Auditors across the country. NSAA also works to foster improvement in state government though promotion of the observance of professional auditing standards, improving management control and accountability, and developing generally accepted principles of accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful