Stacey Pickering elected to committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 5,2013
State Auditor Stacey Pickering has been elected to serve on the Executive Committee of the National State Auditors Association (NSAA). The six-member Executive Committee serves as the governing body of NSAA.
The organization unites State Auditors across the country. NSAA also works to foster improvement in state government though promotion of the observance of professional auditing standards, improving management control and accountability, and developing generally accepted principles of accounting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate