Pickering Firm names owners
Pickering Firm Inc. has named new principal and associate principal owners. The new principal owners are Mike Foster, PE, Rick Ferguson, PE, and Dan Townsend, PE. Foster, senior civil Engineer, Hernando office, is a graduate of Arkansas State University and has 21 years of experience.
Ferguson, senior bridge engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has 22 years of experience.
Townsend, senior water resources engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of North Carolina State University and has 20 years of experience.
The new associate principal owners are Jonathan Johnson, PE, Willie Nester, PE, Jose Raul Cardenas, Brad Schmiedicke, LEED AP, Rod Mitchell, Dave Brewer, PS, and Blake Collins, PS, civil engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has five years of experience.
Nester, project engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has 20 years of experience.
Cardenas, architectural designer, Memphis office, is a graduate of the University of San Pedro Sula, Honduras and has 24 years of experience.
Schmiedicke, project manager, Memphis office, is a graduate of Virginia Tech and University of Tennessee and has 13 years of experience.
Rod Mitchell, senior plumbing designer, Memphis office, is a graduate of Alabama A&M University and has 16 years of experience.
Brewer, survey manager, Flowood office, has 37 years of experience.
Collins, land surveyor, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has 11 years of experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Pickering Firm names owners”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)