Pickering Firm names owners
Pickering Firm Inc. has named new principal and associate principal owners. The new principal owners are Mike Foster, PE, Rick Ferguson, PE, and Dan Townsend, PE. Foster, senior civil Engineer, Hernando office, is a graduate of Arkansas State University and has 21 years of experience.
Ferguson, senior bridge engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has 22 years of experience.
Townsend, senior water resources engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of North Carolina State University and has 20 years of experience.
The new associate principal owners are Jonathan Johnson, PE, Willie Nester, PE, Jose Raul Cardenas, Brad Schmiedicke, LEED AP, Rod Mitchell, Dave Brewer, PS, and Blake Collins, PS, civil engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has five years of experience.
Nester, project engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has 20 years of experience.
Cardenas, architectural designer, Memphis office, is a graduate of the University of San Pedro Sula, Honduras and has 24 years of experience.
Schmiedicke, project manager, Memphis office, is a graduate of Virginia Tech and University of Tennessee and has 13 years of experience.
Rod Mitchell, senior plumbing designer, Memphis office, is a graduate of Alabama A&M University and has 16 years of experience.
Brewer, survey manager, Flowood office, has 37 years of experience.
Collins, land surveyor, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has 11 years of experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil