Pickering Firm names owners
Pickering Firm Inc. has named new principal and associate principal owners. The new principal owners are Mike Foster, PE, Rick Ferguson, PE, and Dan Townsend, PE. Foster, senior civil Engineer, Hernando office, is a graduate of Arkansas State University and has 21 years of experience.
Ferguson, senior bridge engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has 22 years of experience.
Townsend, senior water resources engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of North Carolina State University and has 20 years of experience.
The new associate principal owners are Jonathan Johnson, PE, Willie Nester, PE, Jose Raul Cardenas, Brad Schmiedicke, LEED AP, Rod Mitchell, Dave Brewer, PS, and Blake Collins, PS, civil engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has five years of experience.
Nester, project engineer, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has 20 years of experience.
Cardenas, architectural designer, Memphis office, is a graduate of the University of San Pedro Sula, Honduras and has 24 years of experience.
Schmiedicke, project manager, Memphis office, is a graduate of Virginia Tech and University of Tennessee and has 13 years of experience.
Rod Mitchell, senior plumbing designer, Memphis office, is a graduate of Alabama A&M University and has 16 years of experience.
Brewer, survey manager, Flowood office, has 37 years of experience.
Collins, land surveyor, Flowood office, is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has 11 years of experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Pickering Firm names owners”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions