Jaynee Sindledecker earns payroll designation
People Lease’s Jaynee Sindledecker has obtained the certified payroll professional designation from the American Payroll Association, the highest designation given by this national organization. Sindledecker has become one of 25 CPP’s in the state of Mississippi. She is not only People Lease’s first associate to receive this prestigious designation, but also the first in Madison County. She has spent the last two years taking several payroll courses in preparation for the exam taken in April.
An employee since 2010, Sindledecker’s responsibilities include 401(k) administration, enrollment in Magnolia Federal Credit Union, semi-monthly new hire reporting and overseeing and managing the daily operations of the payroll department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial