Jaynee Sindledecker earns payroll designation
People Lease’s Jaynee Sindledecker has obtained the certified payroll professional designation from the American Payroll Association, the highest designation given by this national organization. Sindledecker has become one of 25 CPP’s in the state of Mississippi. She is not only People Lease’s first associate to receive this prestigious designation, but also the first in Madison County. She has spent the last two years taking several payroll courses in preparation for the exam taken in April.
An employee since 2010, Sindledecker’s responsibilities include 401(k) administration, enrollment in Magnolia Federal Credit Union, semi-monthly new hire reporting and overseeing and managing the daily operations of the payroll department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today