Jaynee Sindledecker earns payroll designation
People Lease’s Jaynee Sindledecker has obtained the certified payroll professional designation from the American Payroll Association, the highest designation given by this national organization. Sindledecker has become one of 25 CPP’s in the state of Mississippi. She is not only People Lease’s first associate to receive this prestigious designation, but also the first in Madison County. She has spent the last two years taking several payroll courses in preparation for the exam taken in April.
An employee since 2010, Sindledecker’s responsibilities include 401(k) administration, enrollment in Magnolia Federal Credit Union, semi-monthly new hire reporting and overseeing and managing the daily operations of the payroll department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county