Jaynee Sindledecker earns payroll designation
People Lease’s Jaynee Sindledecker has obtained the certified payroll professional designation from the American Payroll Association, the highest designation given by this national organization. Sindledecker has become one of 25 CPP’s in the state of Mississippi. She is not only People Lease’s first associate to receive this prestigious designation, but also the first in Madison County. She has spent the last two years taking several payroll courses in preparation for the exam taken in April.
An employee since 2010, Sindledecker’s responsibilities include 401(k) administration, enrollment in Magnolia Federal Credit Union, semi-monthly new hire reporting and overseeing and managing the daily operations of the payroll department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics