Warren Speed named Blake Management CPO
Warren L. Speed has joined Blake Management Group (BMG) as member and chief people officer for the developer, operator and owner of assisted living facilities. BMG operates facilities in Mississippi, Florida and Alabama. Speed has over 20 years commercial real estate operations and people management experience. He most recently served as executive vice president and head of the People Department at Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions