Warren Speed named Blake Management CPO
Warren L. Speed has joined Blake Management Group (BMG) as member and chief people officer for the developer, operator and owner of assisted living facilities. BMG operates facilities in Mississippi, Florida and Alabama. Speed has over 20 years commercial real estate operations and people management experience. He most recently served as executive vice president and head of the People Department at Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending