Warren Speed named Blake Management CPO
Warren L. Speed has joined Blake Management Group (BMG) as member and chief people officer for the developer, operator and owner of assisted living facilities. BMG operates facilities in Mississippi, Florida and Alabama. Speed has over 20 years commercial real estate operations and people management experience. He most recently served as executive vice president and head of the People Department at Parkway Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field