Clinic to begin construction of Heart & Vascular Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2013
Tags: Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Vascular Specialists, Forrest General Hospital, HATTIESBURG, Hattiesburg Clinic, Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology, Heart & Vascular Center, M.D., Tom Messer
HATTIESBURG — Hattiesburg Clinic is to hold a groundbreaking ceremony for its new Heart & Vascular Center, an 80,000-square-foot facility located on Forrest General Hospital’s campus, south of the main entrance.
The event will be held tomorrow beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Upon completion, the Heart & Vascular Center will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Vascular Specialists as well as Forrest General Hospital’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Center. The center will offer a full range of heart care services and will be accessible to Forrest General Hospital’s operating rooms and heart catheterization room through an enclosed walkway.
Completion of the building is scheduled for fall 2014.
Tom Messer, MD, a Hattiesburg Clinic cardiologist, said, “This center will be the first of its kind in our region and will allow our cardiovascular physicians to offer our patients the newest diagnostic technology and continued comprehensive care in keeping with Hattiesburg Clinic’s mission of providing quality care in an efficient and cost effective manner with an emphasis on excellence and service to our patients.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says