Mississippi Polymer Institute earns A2LA accreditation
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2013
HATTIESBURG — Over the course of the last year, the Mississippi Polymer Institute (MPI) worked to achieve accreditation through the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) by transforming their laboratories into ISO/IEC 17025 compliant spaces.
Laboratory accreditation is based on internationally accepted criteria for competence and has been awarded to MPI based on an independent, third-party audit of its quality system.
Robert Thompson, Operations Leader, and Sara Bayley, Testing Services and Quality Leader at MPI lead the development and implementation of a quality system meeting the necessary requirements of the standard.
This accreditation applies directly to those organizations that provide technical services, such as physical and analytical testing, which MPI specializes in.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal