Dave Allen sworn in as Waveland police chief
Dave Allen is the new Waveland police chief. City officials appointed him to replace Kenny Hurt, who retired.
The 41-year-old Allen is married with children and has been in law enforcement for 20 years. He began his law enforcement career in 1993 as a patrol deputy in Maricopa County, Ariz. He joined the Waveland Police Department in 1997 and worked his way up from a patrol officer to sergeant. He also worked in criminal investigation, cyber-crime and as head of the Internet technology office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute