Dave Allen sworn in as Waveland police chief
Dave Allen is the new Waveland police chief. City officials appointed him to replace Kenny Hurt, who retired.
The 41-year-old Allen is married with children and has been in law enforcement for 20 years. He began his law enforcement career in 1993 as a patrol deputy in Maricopa County, Ariz. He joined the Waveland Police Department in 1997 and worked his way up from a patrol officer to sergeant. He also worked in criminal investigation, cyber-crime and as head of the Internet technology office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal