Dave Allen sworn in as Waveland police chief
Dave Allen is the new Waveland police chief. City officials appointed him to replace Kenny Hurt, who retired.
The 41-year-old Allen is married with children and has been in law enforcement for 20 years. He began his law enforcement career in 1993 as a patrol deputy in Maricopa County, Ariz. He joined the Waveland Police Department in 1997 and worked his way up from a patrol officer to sergeant. He also worked in criminal investigation, cyber-crime and as head of the Internet technology office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'