Hattiesburg Clinic adds Jack Kruse
Jack Kruse, MD, DMD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery Department. Kruse earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, La. He completed a general surgery internship and a neurological surgery residency at Louisiana State University Charity Hospital in New Orleans, La. He earned his dental degree from the University of Connecticut in Farmington, Conn.
Kruse is a member of Age Management Medicine Group, American Medical Association, American Association of Neurologic Surgeons, Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, Nashville Academy of Medicine, North American Spine Society, Tennessee Medical Association and Tennessee Neurosurgical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November