Hattiesburg Clinic adds Jack Kruse
Jack Kruse, MD, DMD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery Department. Kruse earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, La. He completed a general surgery internship and a neurological surgery residency at Louisiana State University Charity Hospital in New Orleans, La. He earned his dental degree from the University of Connecticut in Farmington, Conn.
Kruse is a member of Age Management Medicine Group, American Medical Association, American Association of Neurologic Surgeons, Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, Nashville Academy of Medicine, North American Spine Society, Tennessee Medical Association and Tennessee Neurosurgical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image