Hattiesburg Clinic adds Jack Kruse
Jack Kruse, MD, DMD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery Department. Kruse earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, La. He completed a general surgery internship and a neurological surgery residency at Louisiana State University Charity Hospital in New Orleans, La. He earned his dental degree from the University of Connecticut in Farmington, Conn.
Kruse is a member of Age Management Medicine Group, American Medical Association, American Association of Neurologic Surgeons, Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, Nashville Academy of Medicine, North American Spine Society, Tennessee Medical Association and Tennessee Neurosurgical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data