Hattiesburg Clinic adds Jack Kruse
Jack Kruse, MD, DMD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery Department. Kruse earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, La. He completed a general surgery internship and a neurological surgery residency at Louisiana State University Charity Hospital in New Orleans, La. He earned his dental degree from the University of Connecticut in Farmington, Conn.
Kruse is a member of Age Management Medicine Group, American Medical Association, American Association of Neurologic Surgeons, Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, Nashville Academy of Medicine, North American Spine Society, Tennessee Medical Association and Tennessee Neurosurgical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term