Hattiesburg Clinic adds Jack Kruse
Jack Kruse, MD, DMD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Neurological Surgery Department. Kruse earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, La. He completed a general surgery internship and a neurological surgery residency at Louisiana State University Charity Hospital in New Orleans, La. He earned his dental degree from the University of Connecticut in Farmington, Conn.
Kruse is a member of Age Management Medicine Group, American Medical Association, American Association of Neurologic Surgeons, Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, Nashville Academy of Medicine, North American Spine Society, Tennessee Medical Association and Tennessee Neurosurgical Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities