Mark Cook moves to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mark Cook, a human resources professional with more than 20 years of health care experience, has been named director of human resources for Central Mississippi Medical Center. Cook comes to CMMC from sister facility Crossgates River Oaks Hospital in Brandon, where he had eight Joint Commission surveys of his department with no HR deficiencies. He has also been recognized by the Mississippi Hospital Association with its Distinguished Service Award. Prior to moving into human resources, he worked as the hospital’s director of Respiratory Care.
Cook is a graduate of Hinds Community College with undergraduate work at Belhaven University. He and his wife, Rena’, have two adult children and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that