Mark Cook moves to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mark Cook, a human resources professional with more than 20 years of health care experience, has been named director of human resources for Central Mississippi Medical Center. Cook comes to CMMC from sister facility Crossgates River Oaks Hospital in Brandon, where he had eight Joint Commission surveys of his department with no HR deficiencies. He has also been recognized by the Mississippi Hospital Association with its Distinguished Service Award. Prior to moving into human resources, he worked as the hospital’s director of Respiratory Care.
Cook is a graduate of Hinds Community College with undergraduate work at Belhaven University. He and his wife, Rena’, have two adult children and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center