Mark Cook moves to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mark Cook, a human resources professional with more than 20 years of health care experience, has been named director of human resources for Central Mississippi Medical Center. Cook comes to CMMC from sister facility Crossgates River Oaks Hospital in Brandon, where he had eight Joint Commission surveys of his department with no HR deficiencies. He has also been recognized by the Mississippi Hospital Association with its Distinguished Service Award. Prior to moving into human resources, he worked as the hospital’s director of Respiratory Care.
Cook is a graduate of Hinds Community College with undergraduate work at Belhaven University. He and his wife, Rena’, have two adult children and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus