Mark Cook moves to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mark Cook, a human resources professional with more than 20 years of health care experience, has been named director of human resources for Central Mississippi Medical Center. Cook comes to CMMC from sister facility Crossgates River Oaks Hospital in Brandon, where he had eight Joint Commission surveys of his department with no HR deficiencies. He has also been recognized by the Mississippi Hospital Association with its Distinguished Service Award. Prior to moving into human resources, he worked as the hospital’s director of Respiratory Care.
Cook is a graduate of Hinds Community College with undergraduate work at Belhaven University. He and his wife, Rena’, have two adult children and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders