Mark Cook moves to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mark Cook, a human resources professional with more than 20 years of health care experience, has been named director of human resources for Central Mississippi Medical Center. Cook comes to CMMC from sister facility Crossgates River Oaks Hospital in Brandon, where he had eight Joint Commission surveys of his department with no HR deficiencies. He has also been recognized by the Mississippi Hospital Association with its Distinguished Service Award. Prior to moving into human resources, he worked as the hospital’s director of Respiratory Care.
Cook is a graduate of Hinds Community College with undergraduate work at Belhaven University. He and his wife, Rena’, have two adult children and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line