Debbie Dale completes SEDI executive training
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Debbie Dale of Lamar County recently completed the State Executive Development Institute (SEDI). Dale is the staff development director at South Mississippi State Hospital in Purvis. She has been employed at SMSH since June 2004. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1979 with a bachelor of arts degree in psychology. Dale received her masters of education degree from William Carey University in 1996. She has completed the Basic Supervisory Course, the Certified Public Manager program, the Department of Mental Health FOCUS program and the Licensed Mental Health Administrator program. She has also served as a board member of the Pine Belt Mental Health Association since 2009 and currently serves as the organization’s vice president.
Prior to her employment at SMSH, Dale taught at West Marion Primary School for 11 years and served on the State Department of Education School Assessment Team for five years. She also worked for the University of Southern Mississippi as a School Improvement Representative and taught teacher continuing education classes for Mississippi State University at the Meridian Campus and at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities