Nikolas McWhirter, Rodney Little join Regions
Regions Bank has named Nikolas McWhirter a Regions investment solutions financial consultant. His office will be located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch in Gulfport. McWhirter joins Regions from Hancock Investment Services and Hancock Bank, where he served for six years. He is a native of Charleston, S.C., and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
McWhirter is a veteran of the Army National Guard (1999-2008) and has served in the Air National Guard since 2008.
Also, Regions has named Rodney A. Little Jr., has been named a Regions investment solutions financial consultant at the Northeast Jackson branch. A finance industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience, Little previously served for 15 years with Raymond James Financial Services in Hattiesburg.
He is a native of Jackson, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial