Nikolas McWhirter, Rodney Little join Regions
Regions Bank has named Nikolas McWhirter a Regions investment solutions financial consultant. His office will be located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch in Gulfport. McWhirter joins Regions from Hancock Investment Services and Hancock Bank, where he served for six years. He is a native of Charleston, S.C., and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
McWhirter is a veteran of the Army National Guard (1999-2008) and has served in the Air National Guard since 2008.
Also, Regions has named Rodney A. Little Jr., has been named a Regions investment solutions financial consultant at the Northeast Jackson branch. A finance industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience, Little previously served for 15 years with Raymond James Financial Services in Hattiesburg.
He is a native of Jackson, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency