Nikolas McWhirter, Rodney Little join Regions
Regions Bank has named Nikolas McWhirter a Regions investment solutions financial consultant. His office will be located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch in Gulfport. McWhirter joins Regions from Hancock Investment Services and Hancock Bank, where he served for six years. He is a native of Charleston, S.C., and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
McWhirter is a veteran of the Army National Guard (1999-2008) and has served in the Air National Guard since 2008.
Also, Regions has named Rodney A. Little Jr., has been named a Regions investment solutions financial consultant at the Northeast Jackson branch. A finance industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience, Little previously served for 15 years with Raymond James Financial Services in Hattiesburg.
He is a native of Jackson, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter