Nikolas McWhirter, Rodney Little join Regions
Regions Bank has named Nikolas McWhirter a Regions investment solutions financial consultant. His office will be located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch in Gulfport. McWhirter joins Regions from Hancock Investment Services and Hancock Bank, where he served for six years. He is a native of Charleston, S.C., and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
McWhirter is a veteran of the Army National Guard (1999-2008) and has served in the Air National Guard since 2008.
Also, Regions has named Rodney A. Little Jr., has been named a Regions investment solutions financial consultant at the Northeast Jackson branch. A finance industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience, Little previously served for 15 years with Raymond James Financial Services in Hattiesburg.
He is a native of Jackson, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years