Nikolas McWhirter, Rodney Little join Regions
Regions Bank has named Nikolas McWhirter a Regions investment solutions financial consultant. His office will be located at the bank’s Cowan Road branch in Gulfport. McWhirter joins Regions from Hancock Investment Services and Hancock Bank, where he served for six years. He is a native of Charleston, S.C., and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
McWhirter is a veteran of the Army National Guard (1999-2008) and has served in the Air National Guard since 2008.
Also, Regions has named Rodney A. Little Jr., has been named a Regions investment solutions financial consultant at the Northeast Jackson branch. A finance industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience, Little previously served for 15 years with Raymond James Financial Services in Hattiesburg.
He is a native of Jackson, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager