Millsaps College taps John Sewell
Millsaps College has named John Sewell director of communications and marketing. A Jackson native and longtime resident, Sewell graduated from Millsaps in 1988 with a BA in history. For the past 10 years, Sewell directed corporate communications at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi.
He has been active in the Jackson community, serving on the boards of the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, the American Red Cross and the Fondren Renaissance Foundation.
Upon graduating from Millsaps, Sewell worked in government posts in Washington, D.C., and at the state level. Later in his career, Sewell served as director of development and president of the Mississippi Symphony Orchestra, and remains passionate about the arts.
He and his wife, Kim, live in Fondren with their three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years