Armin Moeller again makes ranking
For the fourth consecutive year, Armin J. Moeller Jr., partner at Balch & Bingham LLP, has been selected for inclusion in the 2013 “100 Most Powerful Corporate Employment Attorneys” list by Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine. Moeller is a partner in the firm’s Jackson office. His practice focuses on labor relations and employment law issues, while also including health law, business litigation, arbitration and contracts. Moeller has experience representing employers in union disputes, collective bargaining negotiations and arbitration. He also is recognized for his experience defending employers across the nation against harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims.
In addition to his recognition in Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine, Moeller has also been listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America since 1988 and as a “Star Individual” in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity