Armin Moeller again makes ranking
For the fourth consecutive year, Armin J. Moeller Jr., partner at Balch & Bingham LLP, has been selected for inclusion in the 2013 “100 Most Powerful Corporate Employment Attorneys” list by Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine. Moeller is a partner in the firm’s Jackson office. His practice focuses on labor relations and employment law issues, while also including health law, business litigation, arbitration and contracts. Moeller has experience representing employers in union disputes, collective bargaining negotiations and arbitration. He also is recognized for his experience defending employers across the nation against harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims.
In addition to his recognition in Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine, Moeller has also been listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America since 1988 and as a “Star Individual” in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics