Armin Moeller again makes ranking
For the fourth consecutive year, Armin J. Moeller Jr., partner at Balch & Bingham LLP, has been selected for inclusion in the 2013 “100 Most Powerful Corporate Employment Attorneys” list by Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine. Moeller is a partner in the firm’s Jackson office. His practice focuses on labor relations and employment law issues, while also including health law, business litigation, arbitration and contracts. Moeller has experience representing employers in union disputes, collective bargaining negotiations and arbitration. He also is recognized for his experience defending employers across the nation against harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims.
In addition to his recognition in Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine, Moeller has also been listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America since 1988 and as a “Star Individual” in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil