Armin Moeller again makes ranking
For the fourth consecutive year, Armin J. Moeller Jr., partner at Balch & Bingham LLP, has been selected for inclusion in the 2013 “100 Most Powerful Corporate Employment Attorneys” list by Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine. Moeller is a partner in the firm’s Jackson office. His practice focuses on labor relations and employment law issues, while also including health law, business litigation, arbitration and contracts. Moeller has experience representing employers in union disputes, collective bargaining negotiations and arbitration. He also is recognized for his experience defending employers across the nation against harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims.
In addition to his recognition in Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine, Moeller has also been listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America since 1988 and as a “Star Individual” in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county