Armin Moeller again makes ranking
For the fourth consecutive year, Armin J. Moeller Jr., partner at Balch & Bingham LLP, has been selected for inclusion in the 2013 “100 Most Powerful Corporate Employment Attorneys” list by Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine. Moeller is a partner in the firm’s Jackson office. His practice focuses on labor relations and employment law issues, while also including health law, business litigation, arbitration and contracts. Moeller has experience representing employers in union disputes, collective bargaining negotiations and arbitration. He also is recognized for his experience defending employers across the nation against harassment, discrimination and retaliation claims.
In addition to his recognition in Lawdragon/Human Resource Executive magazine, Moeller has also been listed in each edition of The Best Lawyers in America since 1988 and as a “Star Individual” in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015