Donald Scharr named Harrison County utilities director
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Donald Scharr has been named the new executive director of the Harrison County Utility Authority. Scharr replaces Kamran Pahlavan, who was fired in February. Scharr led operations at Thompson Engineering’s Biloxi office. His professional experience includes work with the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Wastewater Authority, First Chemical Corp. and Thompson Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases