Donald Scharr named Harrison County utilities director
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Donald Scharr has been named the new executive director of the Harrison County Utility Authority. Scharr replaces Kamran Pahlavan, who was fired in February. Scharr led operations at Thompson Engineering’s Biloxi office. His professional experience includes work with the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Wastewater Authority, First Chemical Corp. and Thompson Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth