Donald Scharr named Harrison County utilities director
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Donald Scharr has been named the new executive director of the Harrison County Utility Authority. Scharr replaces Kamran Pahlavan, who was fired in February. Scharr led operations at Thompson Engineering’s Biloxi office. His professional experience includes work with the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Wastewater Authority, First Chemical Corp. and Thompson Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager