Donald Scharr named Harrison County utilities director
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Donald Scharr has been named the new executive director of the Harrison County Utility Authority. Scharr replaces Kamran Pahlavan, who was fired in February. Scharr led operations at Thompson Engineering’s Biloxi office. His professional experience includes work with the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Wastewater Authority, First Chemical Corp. and Thompson Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training