Donald Scharr named Harrison County utilities director
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Donald Scharr has been named the new executive director of the Harrison County Utility Authority. Scharr replaces Kamran Pahlavan, who was fired in February. Scharr led operations at Thompson Engineering’s Biloxi office. His professional experience includes work with the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Mississippi Gulf Coast Regional Wastewater Authority, First Chemical Corp. and Thompson Engineering.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate