TEC chooses Kenith Crose
TEC has appointed Kenith Crose as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Crose will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department. Crose, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration with a minor in finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues