TEC chooses Kenith Crose
TEC has appointed Kenith Crose as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Crose will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department. Crose, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration with a minor in finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran