TEC chooses Kenith Crose
TEC has appointed Kenith Crose as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Crose will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department. Crose, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration with a minor in finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training