TEC chooses Kenith Crose
TEC has appointed Kenith Crose as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Crose will be responsible for compiling and analyzing financial data as well as supporting the Revenue Assurance Department. Crose, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration with a minor in finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil