Davis Walton given honor
Davis Walton, Singing River Hospital administrator and senior vice president for facilities and support services at Singing River Health System (SRHS), was recently awarded honorary membership into the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA). Walton will retire from the Health System in September 2013 after 35 years in the industry, 25 of which have been at SRHS. He was presented with the honor at MHA’s 82nd annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala., and was the sole recipient of the honorary membership.
Walton received an undergraduate degree in marketing and MBA from Mississippi State University and has served in numerous leadership capacities throughout his career. He has achieved status as a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, and has served in leadership positions in the College over the past few years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal