Davis Walton given honor
Davis Walton, Singing River Hospital administrator and senior vice president for facilities and support services at Singing River Health System (SRHS), was recently awarded honorary membership into the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA). Walton will retire from the Health System in September 2013 after 35 years in the industry, 25 of which have been at SRHS. He was presented with the honor at MHA’s 82nd annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala., and was the sole recipient of the honorary membership.
Walton received an undergraduate degree in marketing and MBA from Mississippi State University and has served in numerous leadership capacities throughout his career. He has achieved status as a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, and has served in leadership positions in the College over the past few years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy