Davis Walton given honor
Davis Walton, Singing River Hospital administrator and senior vice president for facilities and support services at Singing River Health System (SRHS), was recently awarded honorary membership into the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA). Walton will retire from the Health System in September 2013 after 35 years in the industry, 25 of which have been at SRHS. He was presented with the honor at MHA’s 82nd annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala., and was the sole recipient of the honorary membership.
Walton received an undergraduate degree in marketing and MBA from Mississippi State University and has served in numerous leadership capacities throughout his career. He has achieved status as a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, and has served in leadership positions in the College over the past few years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss