Davis Walton given honor
Davis Walton, Singing River Hospital administrator and senior vice president for facilities and support services at Singing River Health System (SRHS), was recently awarded honorary membership into the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA). Walton will retire from the Health System in September 2013 after 35 years in the industry, 25 of which have been at SRHS. He was presented with the honor at MHA’s 82nd annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala., and was the sole recipient of the honorary membership.
Walton received an undergraduate degree in marketing and MBA from Mississippi State University and has served in numerous leadership capacities throughout his career. He has achieved status as a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, and has served in leadership positions in the College over the past few years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)