Davis Walton given honor
Davis Walton, Singing River Hospital administrator and senior vice president for facilities and support services at Singing River Health System (SRHS), was recently awarded honorary membership into the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA). Walton will retire from the Health System in September 2013 after 35 years in the industry, 25 of which have been at SRHS. He was presented with the honor at MHA’s 82nd annual Leadership Conference in Point Clear, Ala., and was the sole recipient of the honorary membership.
Walton received an undergraduate degree in marketing and MBA from Mississippi State University and has served in numerous leadership capacities throughout his career. He has achieved status as a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, and has served in leadership positions in the College over the past few years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file