WealthPartners adds Clayton Smith
Clayton Smith has joined WealthPartners as retirement plan advisor. In his new role, Smith’s responsibilities include the oversight and management of the corporate Retirement Plan Services of WealthPartners. With an accomplished career as a financial advisor, his extensive experience is in the development, design and management of corporate retirement plan products and services.
Smith, a native of Louise, is a general securities representative and investment advisory representative. He received a bachelor of business administration in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects