WealthPartners adds Clayton Smith
Clayton Smith has joined WealthPartners as retirement plan advisor. In his new role, Smith’s responsibilities include the oversight and management of the corporate Retirement Plan Services of WealthPartners. With an accomplished career as a financial advisor, his extensive experience is in the development, design and management of corporate retirement plan products and services.
Smith, a native of Louise, is a general securities representative and investment advisory representative. He received a bachelor of business administration in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit