WealthPartners adds Clayton Smith
Clayton Smith has joined WealthPartners as retirement plan advisor. In his new role, Smith’s responsibilities include the oversight and management of the corporate Retirement Plan Services of WealthPartners. With an accomplished career as a financial advisor, his extensive experience is in the development, design and management of corporate retirement plan products and services.
Smith, a native of Louise, is a general securities representative and investment advisory representative. He received a bachelor of business administration in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015