WealthPartners adds Clayton Smith
Clayton Smith has joined WealthPartners as retirement plan advisor. In his new role, Smith’s responsibilities include the oversight and management of the corporate Retirement Plan Services of WealthPartners. With an accomplished career as a financial advisor, his extensive experience is in the development, design and management of corporate retirement plan products and services.
Smith, a native of Louise, is a general securities representative and investment advisory representative. He received a bachelor of business administration in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind