WealthPartners adds Clayton Smith
Clayton Smith has joined WealthPartners as retirement plan advisor. In his new role, Smith’s responsibilities include the oversight and management of the corporate Retirement Plan Services of WealthPartners. With an accomplished career as a financial advisor, his extensive experience is in the development, design and management of corporate retirement plan products and services.
Smith, a native of Louise, is a general securities representative and investment advisory representative. He received a bachelor of business administration in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology