Charlotte Wilks-Brent earns state certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mississippi State Hospital employee Charlotte Wilks-Brent recently graduated from the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Services Certification Program (ASCP). Brent is an administrative assistant in the Safety and Investigative Services Department. She has been employed at MSH for almost five years, and has two degrees from Hinds Community College, in medical billing and coding and business office system technology. She is also currently a student at Belhaven University majoring in the business administration program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama