Charlotte Wilks-Brent earns state certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mississippi State Hospital employee Charlotte Wilks-Brent recently graduated from the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Services Certification Program (ASCP). Brent is an administrative assistant in the Safety and Investigative Services Department. She has been employed at MSH for almost five years, and has two degrees from Hinds Community College, in medical billing and coding and business office system technology. She is also currently a student at Belhaven University majoring in the business administration program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015