Charlotte Wilks-Brent earns state certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mississippi State Hospital employee Charlotte Wilks-Brent recently graduated from the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Services Certification Program (ASCP). Brent is an administrative assistant in the Safety and Investigative Services Department. She has been employed at MSH for almost five years, and has two degrees from Hinds Community College, in medical billing and coding and business office system technology. She is also currently a student at Belhaven University majoring in the business administration program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts