Charlotte Wilks-Brent earns state certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mississippi State Hospital employee Charlotte Wilks-Brent recently graduated from the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Services Certification Program (ASCP). Brent is an administrative assistant in the Safety and Investigative Services Department. She has been employed at MSH for almost five years, and has two degrees from Hinds Community College, in medical billing and coding and business office system technology. She is also currently a student at Belhaven University majoring in the business administration program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending