Charlotte Wilks-Brent earns state certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 12,2013
Mississippi State Hospital employee Charlotte Wilks-Brent recently graduated from the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Services Certification Program (ASCP). Brent is an administrative assistant in the Safety and Investigative Services Department. She has been employed at MSH for almost five years, and has two degrees from Hinds Community College, in medical billing and coding and business office system technology. She is also currently a student at Belhaven University majoring in the business administration program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals