Billy Williams managing Cadence Allegro portal
Cadence Bank has promoted Billy Williams to senior vice president, Treasury Management product manager. In this role, Williams will manage Allegro!, the bank’s sign-on portal. Williams, who joined Cadence in 1999, has held several positions with the bank, most recently serving as vice president of application support and technology support liaison to the bank’s Treasury Management department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus