Billy Williams managing Cadence Allegro portal
Cadence Bank has promoted Billy Williams to senior vice president, Treasury Management product manager. In this role, Williams will manage Allegro!, the bank’s sign-on portal. Williams, who joined Cadence in 1999, has held several positions with the bank, most recently serving as vice president of application support and technology support liaison to the bank’s Treasury Management department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar