Ben Williams tapped for Grenada police chief
Highway Patrol Sgt. Ben Williams, 17-year veteran of the Mississippi Highway Patrol, has been named police chief in Grenada. The 52-year-old Williams is a Grenada native and worked for the sheriff’s department for eight years before joining the MHP. He currently serves as a public relations officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion