Ben Williams tapped for Grenada police chief
Highway Patrol Sgt. Ben Williams, 17-year veteran of the Mississippi Highway Patrol, has been named police chief in Grenada. The 52-year-old Williams is a Grenada native and worked for the sheriff’s department for eight years before joining the MHP. He currently serves as a public relations officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life