Chad Shealy named school administrator of the year
Chad Shealy, principal at Gary Road Intermediate School in the Hinds County School District, is the 2013 Mississippi Administrator of the Year. Shealy, who has 14 years of educational experience, has served as principal of Gary Road Intermediate School since 2010. He has worked as a principal and assistant principal with the Hinds County School District since 2001. Prior to that, he was an art teacher in Byram and Madison.
Shealy received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Mississippi College. He was named the 2011-12 Hinds County Principal of the Year, and he has served as president of the Mississippi Association of Middle Level Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal