Chad Shealy named school administrator of the year
Chad Shealy, principal at Gary Road Intermediate School in the Hinds County School District, is the 2013 Mississippi Administrator of the Year. Shealy, who has 14 years of educational experience, has served as principal of Gary Road Intermediate School since 2010. He has worked as a principal and assistant principal with the Hinds County School District since 2001. Prior to that, he was an art teacher in Byram and Madison.
Shealy received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Mississippi College. He was named the 2011-12 Hinds County Principal of the Year, and he has served as president of the Mississippi Association of Middle Level Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month