Chad Shealy named school administrator of the year
Chad Shealy, principal at Gary Road Intermediate School in the Hinds County School District, is the 2013 Mississippi Administrator of the Year. Shealy, who has 14 years of educational experience, has served as principal of Gary Road Intermediate School since 2010. He has worked as a principal and assistant principal with the Hinds County School District since 2001. Prior to that, he was an art teacher in Byram and Madison.
Shealy received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Mississippi College. He was named the 2011-12 Hinds County Principal of the Year, and he has served as president of the Mississippi Association of Middle Level Education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015