Burkhalter Rigging expands Texas office, establishes new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
Joining Burkhalter at the Houston location are Mark Bell as director of Houston Operations and Doug Allen as project development manager. They collectively bring over 60 years of heavy lifting, rigging and transport experience to Burkhalter.
This expansion will allow Burkhalter to further service clients in the Houston, Gulf Coast and Southwest region. The creation of an operating facility in Houston, to include heavy lift cranes, self-propelled modular transporters and dual lane transporters, will allow Burkhalter clients to take advantage of reduced equipment mobilization costs.
Burkhalter is a heavy lift, engineered rigging and transport provider servicing power, petrochemical, civil, offshore and marine industries throughout North and South America. Burkhalter is headquartered in Columbus with offices throughout the Southeast and Midwest United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan