Burkhalter Rigging expands Texas office, establishes new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
Joining Burkhalter at the Houston location are Mark Bell as director of Houston Operations and Doug Allen as project development manager. They collectively bring over 60 years of heavy lifting, rigging and transport experience to Burkhalter.
This expansion will allow Burkhalter to further service clients in the Houston, Gulf Coast and Southwest region. The creation of an operating facility in Houston, to include heavy lift cranes, self-propelled modular transporters and dual lane transporters, will allow Burkhalter clients to take advantage of reduced equipment mobilization costs.
Burkhalter is a heavy lift, engineered rigging and transport provider servicing power, petrochemical, civil, offshore and marine industries throughout North and South America. Burkhalter is headquartered in Columbus with offices throughout the Southeast and Midwest United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.