Burkhalter Rigging expands Texas office, establishes new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
Joining Burkhalter at the Houston location are Mark Bell as director of Houston Operations and Doug Allen as project development manager. They collectively bring over 60 years of heavy lifting, rigging and transport experience to Burkhalter.
This expansion will allow Burkhalter to further service clients in the Houston, Gulf Coast and Southwest region. The creation of an operating facility in Houston, to include heavy lift cranes, self-propelled modular transporters and dual lane transporters, will allow Burkhalter clients to take advantage of reduced equipment mobilization costs.
Burkhalter is a heavy lift, engineered rigging and transport provider servicing power, petrochemical, civil, offshore and marine industries throughout North and South America. Burkhalter is headquartered in Columbus with offices throughout the Southeast and Midwest United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager