Burkhalter Rigging expands Texas office, establishes new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
Joining Burkhalter at the Houston location are Mark Bell as director of Houston Operations and Doug Allen as project development manager. They collectively bring over 60 years of heavy lifting, rigging and transport experience to Burkhalter.
This expansion will allow Burkhalter to further service clients in the Houston, Gulf Coast and Southwest region. The creation of an operating facility in Houston, to include heavy lift cranes, self-propelled modular transporters and dual lane transporters, will allow Burkhalter clients to take advantage of reduced equipment mobilization costs.
Burkhalter is a heavy lift, engineered rigging and transport provider servicing power, petrochemical, civil, offshore and marine industries throughout North and South America. Burkhalter is headquartered in Columbus with offices throughout the Southeast and Midwest United States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval