Irby expands presence in Arkansas with new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
JACKSON — Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has officially opened it new facility in El Dorado, Ark.
This new facility comes one year after Irby expanded its footprint in Arkansas with the acquisition of Treadway Electric.
The addition of the El Dorado branch gives Irby 11 locations throughout the state of Arkansas.
“The expansion into the southern part of Arkansas was a logical next step to serve the industrial, commercial and contractor accounts in that market,” said Mike Wigton, president of Irby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary