Irby expands presence in Arkansas with new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
JACKSON — Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has officially opened it new facility in El Dorado, Ark.
This new facility comes one year after Irby expanded its footprint in Arkansas with the acquisition of Treadway Electric.
The addition of the El Dorado branch gives Irby 11 locations throughout the state of Arkansas.
“The expansion into the southern part of Arkansas was a logical next step to serve the industrial, commercial and contractor accounts in that market,” said Mike Wigton, president of Irby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program