Irby expands presence in Arkansas with new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
JACKSON — Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has officially opened it new facility in El Dorado, Ark.
This new facility comes one year after Irby expanded its footprint in Arkansas with the acquisition of Treadway Electric.
The addition of the El Dorado branch gives Irby 11 locations throughout the state of Arkansas.
“The expansion into the southern part of Arkansas was a logical next step to serve the industrial, commercial and contractor accounts in that market,” said Mike Wigton, president of Irby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study