Irby expands presence in Arkansas with new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
JACKSON — Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has officially opened it new facility in El Dorado, Ark.
This new facility comes one year after Irby expanded its footprint in Arkansas with the acquisition of Treadway Electric.
The addition of the El Dorado branch gives Irby 11 locations throughout the state of Arkansas.
“The expansion into the southern part of Arkansas was a logical next step to serve the industrial, commercial and contractor accounts in that market,” said Mike Wigton, president of Irby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren