Irby expands presence in Arkansas with new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2013
JACKSON — Irby, a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, has officially opened it new facility in El Dorado, Ark.
This new facility comes one year after Irby expanded its footprint in Arkansas with the acquisition of Treadway Electric.
The addition of the El Dorado branch gives Irby 11 locations throughout the state of Arkansas.
“The expansion into the southern part of Arkansas was a logical next step to serve the industrial, commercial and contractor accounts in that market,” said Mike Wigton, president of Irby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet