Former supervisor named city manager; replaces Janus
by Associated Press
Published: July 17,2013
D’IBERVILLE — Former Harrison County Supervisor Bobby Eleuterius has been D’Iberville city manager.
The Sun Herald reports the vote was unanimous at yesterday’s City Council meeting and passed without any discussion.
Sharron Perkins, the city’s chief financial officer, has served as acting city manager since Michael Janus was fired from the job in March.
Eleuterius annual salary will be $92,173 and he was offered a one-year contract.
He will resign his seat on the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission tomorrow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release