Former supervisor named city manager; replaces Janus
Published: July 17,2013
D’IBERVILLE — Former Harrison County Supervisor Bobby Eleuterius has been D’Iberville city manager.
The Sun Herald reports the vote was unanimous at yesterday’s City Council meeting and passed without any discussion.
Sharron Perkins, the city’s chief financial officer, has served as acting city manager since Michael Janus was fired from the job in March.
Eleuterius annual salary will be $92,173 and he was offered a one-year contract.
He will resign his seat on the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission tomorrow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option