Former supervisor named city manager; replaces Janus
Published: July 17,2013
D’IBERVILLE — Former Harrison County Supervisor Bobby Eleuterius has been D’Iberville city manager.
The Sun Herald reports the vote was unanimous at yesterday’s City Council meeting and passed without any discussion.
Sharron Perkins, the city’s chief financial officer, has served as acting city manager since Michael Janus was fired from the job in March.
Eleuterius annual salary will be $92,173 and he was offered a one-year contract.
He will resign his seat on the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission tomorrow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015