Former supervisor named city manager; replaces Janus
Published: July 17,2013
D’IBERVILLE — Former Harrison County Supervisor Bobby Eleuterius has been D’Iberville city manager.
The Sun Herald reports the vote was unanimous at yesterday’s City Council meeting and passed without any discussion.
Sharron Perkins, the city’s chief financial officer, has served as acting city manager since Michael Janus was fired from the job in March.
Eleuterius annual salary will be $92,173 and he was offered a one-year contract.
He will resign his seat on the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission tomorrow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player