Former supervisor named city manager; replaces Janus
Published: July 17,2013
D’IBERVILLE — Former Harrison County Supervisor Bobby Eleuterius has been D’Iberville city manager.
The Sun Herald reports the vote was unanimous at yesterday’s City Council meeting and passed without any discussion.
Sharron Perkins, the city’s chief financial officer, has served as acting city manager since Michael Janus was fired from the job in March.
Eleuterius annual salary will be $92,173 and he was offered a one-year contract.
He will resign his seat on the Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission tomorrow.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium