Chris Gray relocating to University of Phoenix in Jackson
University of Phoenix Jackson Campus has appointed Chris Gray to associate campus director. Gray joined University of Phoenix in 2006 as an enrollment advisor at the Dallas Campus. After two years of sustained success, he was promoted to enrollment manager. In the fall of 2011, he relocated to Texas to become associate director of enrollment for University of Phoenix McAllen Campus.
Gray holds a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from University of Texas at Arlington and a master’s degree in psychology from University of Phoenix. Prior to joining University of Phoenix, Gray worked as a geography teacher and basketball, football and track coach in Arlington, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations