Chris Gray relocating to University of Phoenix in Jackson
University of Phoenix Jackson Campus has appointed Chris Gray to associate campus director. Gray joined University of Phoenix in 2006 as an enrollment advisor at the Dallas Campus. After two years of sustained success, he was promoted to enrollment manager. In the fall of 2011, he relocated to Texas to become associate director of enrollment for University of Phoenix McAllen Campus.
Gray holds a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from University of Texas at Arlington and a master’s degree in psychology from University of Phoenix. Prior to joining University of Phoenix, Gray worked as a geography teacher and basketball, football and track coach in Arlington, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program