Chris Gray relocating to University of Phoenix in Jackson
University of Phoenix Jackson Campus has appointed Chris Gray to associate campus director. Gray joined University of Phoenix in 2006 as an enrollment advisor at the Dallas Campus. After two years of sustained success, he was promoted to enrollment manager. In the fall of 2011, he relocated to Texas to become associate director of enrollment for University of Phoenix McAllen Campus.
Gray holds a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from University of Texas at Arlington and a master’s degree in psychology from University of Phoenix. Prior to joining University of Phoenix, Gray worked as a geography teacher and basketball, football and track coach in Arlington, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability