Chris Gray relocating to University of Phoenix in Jackson
University of Phoenix Jackson Campus has appointed Chris Gray to associate campus director. Gray joined University of Phoenix in 2006 as an enrollment advisor at the Dallas Campus. After two years of sustained success, he was promoted to enrollment manager. In the fall of 2011, he relocated to Texas to become associate director of enrollment for University of Phoenix McAllen Campus.
Gray holds a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology from University of Texas at Arlington and a master’s degree in psychology from University of Phoenix. Prior to joining University of Phoenix, Gray worked as a geography teacher and basketball, football and track coach in Arlington, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO