Hybrid Plastics appoints Royce Ferguson
Hybrid Plastics has appointed Royce Ferguson as chief commercial officer. Ferguson joins Hybrid as the senior corporate executive dedicated to sales and marketing. He has a track record of highly successful global business development with demonstrated achievement in international sales and a clear track record of effectively marketing complex technology solutions to high-level decision makers. Ferguson previously served as lead business development and managing director, Africa, for Authentix Inc., an international nano-technology firm specializing in the detection and removal of counterfeit and adulterated products for brand owners and governments worldwide.
He received a BSc from the Colorado College of Mines and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs