Hybrid Plastics appoints Royce Ferguson
Hybrid Plastics has appointed Royce Ferguson as chief commercial officer. Ferguson joins Hybrid as the senior corporate executive dedicated to sales and marketing. He has a track record of highly successful global business development with demonstrated achievement in international sales and a clear track record of effectively marketing complex technology solutions to high-level decision makers. Ferguson previously served as lead business development and managing director, Africa, for Authentix Inc., an international nano-technology firm specializing in the detection and removal of counterfeit and adulterated products for brand owners and governments worldwide.
He received a BSc from the Colorado College of Mines and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years