Hybrid Plastics appoints Royce Ferguson
Hybrid Plastics has appointed Royce Ferguson as chief commercial officer. Ferguson joins Hybrid as the senior corporate executive dedicated to sales and marketing. He has a track record of highly successful global business development with demonstrated achievement in international sales and a clear track record of effectively marketing complex technology solutions to high-level decision makers. Ferguson previously served as lead business development and managing director, Africa, for Authentix Inc., an international nano-technology firm specializing in the detection and removal of counterfeit and adulterated products for brand owners and governments worldwide.
He received a BSc from the Colorado College of Mines and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87