Hybrid Plastics appoints Royce Ferguson
Hybrid Plastics has appointed Royce Ferguson as chief commercial officer. Ferguson joins Hybrid as the senior corporate executive dedicated to sales and marketing. He has a track record of highly successful global business development with demonstrated achievement in international sales and a clear track record of effectively marketing complex technology solutions to high-level decision makers. Ferguson previously served as lead business development and managing director, Africa, for Authentix Inc., an international nano-technology firm specializing in the detection and removal of counterfeit and adulterated products for brand owners and governments worldwide.
He received a BSc from the Colorado College of Mines and an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations