Justin Jones earns Corps of Engineers license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2013
Justin Jones of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently obtained his professional civil engineer license. Jones is a native of Vicksburg, and earned his bachelor of science Degree in civil and environmental engineering from Mississippi State University.
He recently returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot