Justin Jones earns Corps of Engineers license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2013
Justin Jones of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently obtained his professional civil engineer license. Jones is a native of Vicksburg, and earned his bachelor of science Degree in civil and environmental engineering from Mississippi State University.
He recently returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending