Justin Jones earns Corps of Engineers license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2013
Justin Jones of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently obtained his professional civil engineer license. Jones is a native of Vicksburg, and earned his bachelor of science Degree in civil and environmental engineering from Mississippi State University.
He recently returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block