Justin Jones earns Corps of Engineers license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2013
Justin Jones of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District, recently obtained his professional civil engineer license. Jones is a native of Vicksburg, and earned his bachelor of science Degree in civil and environmental engineering from Mississippi State University.
He recently returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money