State personnel board elects officers
Alwyn Luckey of Ocean Springs has been elected to serve as chairman of the Mississippi State Personnel Board for fiscal year 2014. Nick Ardillo of Columbus has been elected to serve as vice chairman of MSPB. Serving on the board with Luckey and Ardillo are Donald G. Brown of Vicksburg, Donald R. Taylor of Crystal Springs and the newly appointed Lee Yancey of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations