State personnel board elects officers
Alwyn Luckey of Ocean Springs has been elected to serve as chairman of the Mississippi State Personnel Board for fiscal year 2014. Nick Ardillo of Columbus has been elected to serve as vice chairman of MSPB. Serving on the board with Luckey and Ardillo are Donald G. Brown of Vicksburg, Donald R. Taylor of Crystal Springs and the newly appointed Lee Yancey of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant