State personnel board elects officers
Alwyn Luckey of Ocean Springs has been elected to serve as chairman of the Mississippi State Personnel Board for fiscal year 2014. Nick Ardillo of Columbus has been elected to serve as vice chairman of MSPB. Serving on the board with Luckey and Ardillo are Donald G. Brown of Vicksburg, Donald R. Taylor of Crystal Springs and the newly appointed Lee Yancey of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office