Neel-Schaffer welcomes Keith Boteler
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Boteler to its transportation group located in Jackson. Boteler recently retired after 25 years of service to the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). While at MDOT, he was responsible for all IT/CADD related planning, development, implementation, and support for the Roadway Design Division.
Boteler received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a certified supervisory manager and registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending