Neel-Schaffer welcomes Keith Boteler
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Keith Boteler to its transportation group located in Jackson. Boteler recently retired after 25 years of service to the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT). While at MDOT, he was responsible for all IT/CADD related planning, development, implementation, and support for the Roadway Design Division.
Boteler received his bachelor degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University and is a certified supervisory manager and registered licensed engineer in the state of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects