Renasant Bank makes officer promotions
Renasant Bank has made a number of officer promotions. Larry Coggin is executive vice president, corporate banking administrator in Tupelo. Coggin attended Mississippi State University, graduating with a BBA in banking and finance. He also attended the National Compliance School, Mid South School of Banking (summa cum laude) and the Graduate School of Banking at LSU. He contributes to his community through organizations such as CDF’s Jim Ingram Community Leadership Institute.
Lucius Brock is senior vice president, corporate relationship officer in Lafayette County. Brock attended Mississippi State University and the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s of business administration and MBA, respectively. Brock contributes to his community through organizations such as Rotary Club and United Way.
Marshall Briscoe is first vice president and trust officer, Wealth Management Department in Tupelo. Briscoe is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, with a bachelor of arts in biology and a juris doctorate in law. He is a certified trust financial advisor in addition to his experience in corporate and private practice of the law.
Crystal Tucker is assistant vice president and trust officer, Trust Department in Tupelo. Tucker attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelors in business administration. She also attended Cannon Financial Institute and received certification as a certified trust and financial advisor as well as certified securities operations professional. She contributes to her community through the United Way of North Mississippi.
Kory Hunter is credit officer, Credit Department in Tupelo. Hunter attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts. Hunter contributes to her community through the Tupelo Young Professionals, United Way, Sanctuary Hospice Junior Auxiliary, where she has served in many capacities.
Alasha Rhea is vice president, employee benefits officer in Tupelo. Rhea graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelors in business administration, majoring in marketing. She is a member of Priceville Baptist Church, where she teaches pre-school discipleship training.
Saundra Sims is assistant vice president, consumer underwriting in Tupelo. Sims has been with Renasant since 2001, serving in the position of credit officer in the Credit Department. Prior to joining Renasant, Sims worked in finance for 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data