Kristy Irons Riley, Anna Grace Ward promoted
Kristy Irons Riley, former communications director for Mitchell Companies, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear. Riley has been the communications director for Mitchell Companies since 2009. Prior to this role, she served as the director of marketing and communication for the Division of Development and Alumni at Mississippi State University, where she also was an adjunct professor. Riley’s extensive resume also includes positions at Mississippi State as the executive assistant and programs specialist in the Office of the President as well as a transfer admissions counselor. Riley received a master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2005. In 2004, she received a bachelor of arts degree in English with a minor in public relations from Mississippi State University. Riley currently resides in Bay Springs with her husband, Jon, and her two daughters, Emily Jayne and Elizabeth.
Also, Mitchell Companies has recently named Anna Grace Ward as the new communications manager. Ward graduated from Mississippi State University in 2011 with a bachelor of arts degree in communications with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing. She worked as the corporate business specialist at Vital Care Inc. before moving to Mitchell Companies. Ward also has past experience in positions at the United Way of East Mississippi, the Greater Starkville Development Partnership, and the MSU Career Center. She graduated from the Leadership Lauderdale program in 2013 and is a member of the Meridian Symphony League, Young Professionals of Meridian and the Meridian chapter of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi. She also recently became an ambassador for the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation. Ward currently resides in Meridian and is the daughter of Kim Ward and the late Jim Ward.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner