Kristy Irons Riley, Anna Grace Ward promoted
Kristy Irons Riley, former communications director for Mitchell Companies, has been promoted to general manager of M’Prints Promotional Products and National Scrubwear. Riley has been the communications director for Mitchell Companies since 2009. Prior to this role, she served as the director of marketing and communication for the Division of Development and Alumni at Mississippi State University, where she also was an adjunct professor. Riley’s extensive resume also includes positions at Mississippi State as the executive assistant and programs specialist in the Office of the President as well as a transfer admissions counselor. Riley received a master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2005. In 2004, she received a bachelor of arts degree in English with a minor in public relations from Mississippi State University. Riley currently resides in Bay Springs with her husband, Jon, and her two daughters, Emily Jayne and Elizabeth.
Also, Mitchell Companies has recently named Anna Grace Ward as the new communications manager. Ward graduated from Mississippi State University in 2011 with a bachelor of arts degree in communications with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing. She worked as the corporate business specialist at Vital Care Inc. before moving to Mitchell Companies. Ward also has past experience in positions at the United Way of East Mississippi, the Greater Starkville Development Partnership, and the MSU Career Center. She graduated from the Leadership Lauderdale program in 2013 and is a member of the Meridian Symphony League, Young Professionals of Meridian and the Meridian chapter of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi. She also recently became an ambassador for the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation. Ward currently resides in Meridian and is the daughter of Kim Ward and the late Jim Ward.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible