Collins Simpson, Will Pentecost earn engineering certifications
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2013
Collins Simpson and Will Pentecost of Waggoner Engineering have become licensed professional engineers in the state of Mississippi. Simpson joined Waggoner in 2011 as an engineering intern and has worked on several projects with the firm thus far, including Starlanding Road, multiple state aid projects and the Short Fork Wastewater Treatment facility site design for the DeSoto County Regional Utility Authority. Prior to joining Waggoner, Simpson worked with the MDOT project office in Senatobia, where he provided road construction inspection, communication and oversight to correct and resolve complications on job sites.
Pentecost began at Waggoner in 2008 and serves as a project engineer specializing in storm water drainage, airport design, site development and program management. His project experience includes the Mississippi Development Authority Small Rental Assistance Program and Neighborhood Home program, where he served as project engineer managing construction of residential housing associated with Hurricane Katrina Recovery.
Simpson holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Mississippi, and Pentecost holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life