Supervisors vote yes to hospital contract; to hear from HORNE on study
Published: July 19,2013
Tags: Adams County Board of Supervisors, board of supervisors, county government, feasibility study, health, health care, Healthcare Management Partners, HORNE, hospital, lease, medical, medicine, Natchez Regional Medical Center, public health, sale, Scott Slover, sell, supervisor
NATCHEZ — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has voted to enter into what could be a half-million dollar a contract with Healthcare Management Partners.
The Natchez Democrat reports the supervisors will hear Monday from the HORNE Group — which the county hired on behalf of Natchez Regional Medical Center — the results of a feasibility study done to determine if the hospital should be sold.
Board attorney Scott Slover says HMP will solicit and analyze proposals for the sale or lease of Natchez Regional Medical Center.
Slover said the contract with HMP is based on hourly rates with a minimum payment of $300,000 and a cap of $500,000 in fees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval