Supervisors vote yes to hospital contract; to hear from HORNE on study
Published: July 19,2013
Tags: Adams County Board of Supervisors, board of supervisors, county government, feasibility study, health, health care, Healthcare Management Partners, HORNE, hospital, lease, medical, medicine, Natchez Regional Medical Center, public health, sale, Scott Slover, sell, supervisor
NATCHEZ — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has voted to enter into what could be a half-million dollar a contract with Healthcare Management Partners.
The Natchez Democrat reports the supervisors will hear Monday from the HORNE Group — which the county hired on behalf of Natchez Regional Medical Center — the results of a feasibility study done to determine if the hospital should be sold.
Board attorney Scott Slover says HMP will solicit and analyze proposals for the sale or lease of Natchez Regional Medical Center.
Slover said the contract with HMP is based on hourly rates with a minimum payment of $300,000 and a cap of $500,000 in fees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal