Supervisors vote yes to hospital contract; to hear from HORNE on study
Published: July 19,2013
Tags: Adams County Board of Supervisors, board of supervisors, county government, feasibility study, health, health care, Healthcare Management Partners, HORNE, hospital, lease, medical, medicine, Natchez Regional Medical Center, public health, sale, Scott Slover, sell, supervisor
NATCHEZ — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has voted to enter into what could be a half-million dollar a contract with Healthcare Management Partners.
The Natchez Democrat reports the supervisors will hear Monday from the HORNE Group — which the county hired on behalf of Natchez Regional Medical Center — the results of a feasibility study done to determine if the hospital should be sold.
Board attorney Scott Slover says HMP will solicit and analyze proposals for the sale or lease of Natchez Regional Medical Center.
Slover said the contract with HMP is based on hourly rates with a minimum payment of $300,000 and a cap of $500,000 in fees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force