Supervisors vote yes to hospital contract; to hear from HORNE on study
Published: July 19,2013
Tags: Adams County Board of Supervisors, board of supervisors, county government, feasibility study, health, health care, Healthcare Management Partners, HORNE, hospital, lease, medical, medicine, Natchez Regional Medical Center, public health, sale, Scott Slover, sell, supervisor
NATCHEZ — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has voted to enter into what could be a half-million dollar a contract with Healthcare Management Partners.
The Natchez Democrat reports the supervisors will hear Monday from the HORNE Group — which the county hired on behalf of Natchez Regional Medical Center — the results of a feasibility study done to determine if the hospital should be sold.
Board attorney Scott Slover says HMP will solicit and analyze proposals for the sale or lease of Natchez Regional Medical Center.
Slover said the contract with HMP is based on hourly rates with a minimum payment of $300,000 and a cap of $500,000 in fees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program