Butler Snow opens newest office in Denver
Published: July 23,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening of an office in Denver.
The law firm made the announcement today in a news release.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will offer services related to tax law, new markets and public finance.
Clark says Thane R. Hodson and A. Ann Hered will work out of the Denver office with the firm’s Public Finance & Incentives Group.
The law firm announced in June that it was opening an office in London.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau