Butler Snow opens newest office in Denver
Published: July 23,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening of an office in Denver.
The law firm made the announcement today in a news release.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will offer services related to tax law, new markets and public finance.
Clark says Thane R. Hodson and A. Ann Hered will work out of the Denver office with the firm’s Public Finance & Incentives Group.
The law firm announced in June that it was opening an office in London.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger