Butler Snow opens newest office in Denver
Published: July 23,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening of an office in Denver.
The law firm made the announcement today in a news release.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will offer services related to tax law, new markets and public finance.
Clark says Thane R. Hodson and A. Ann Hered will work out of the Denver office with the firm’s Public Finance & Incentives Group.
The law firm announced in June that it was opening an office in London.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player