Butler Snow opens newest office in Denver
Published: July 23,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening of an office in Denver.
The law firm made the announcement today in a news release.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will offer services related to tax law, new markets and public finance.
Clark says Thane R. Hodson and A. Ann Hered will work out of the Denver office with the firm’s Public Finance & Incentives Group.
The law firm announced in June that it was opening an office in London.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center