Butler Snow opens newest office in Denver
Published: July 23,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening of an office in Denver.
The law firm made the announcement today in a news release.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will offer services related to tax law, new markets and public finance.
Clark says Thane R. Hodson and A. Ann Hered will work out of the Denver office with the firm’s Public Finance & Incentives Group.
The law firm announced in June that it was opening an office in London.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file