BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2013
COLUMBUS — In its 125th year, BankFirst Financial Services has moved its corporate headquarters to Main Street in Columbus.
The bank’s operations center will remain in Macon.
BankFirst president and CEO Moak Griffin said, “A home base that’s more centralized and accessible to most of our branches enhances our efficiency, enabling us to serve our patrons better.”
BankFirst also welcomes two new members to key positions on its executive team – Marcus Mallory, executive vice president/commercial banking; and Jim McAlexander, executive vice president/retail banking and branch administration.
BankFirst was founded June 1, 1888. Today it has 13 locations in central and northeast Mississippi, in Columbus, Flowood, Gluckstadt, Macon, Madison, Ridgeland, Starkville and West Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program