BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2013
COLUMBUS — In its 125th year, BankFirst Financial Services has moved its corporate headquarters to Main Street in Columbus.
The bank’s operations center will remain in Macon.
BankFirst president and CEO Moak Griffin said, “A home base that’s more centralized and accessible to most of our branches enhances our efficiency, enabling us to serve our patrons better.”
BankFirst also welcomes two new members to key positions on its executive team – Marcus Mallory, executive vice president/commercial banking; and Jim McAlexander, executive vice president/retail banking and branch administration.
BankFirst was founded June 1, 1888. Today it has 13 locations in central and northeast Mississippi, in Columbus, Flowood, Gluckstadt, Macon, Madison, Ridgeland, Starkville and West Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary”
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State