BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2013
COLUMBUS — In its 125th year, BankFirst Financial Services has moved its corporate headquarters to Main Street in Columbus.
The bank’s operations center will remain in Macon.
BankFirst president and CEO Moak Griffin said, “A home base that’s more centralized and accessible to most of our branches enhances our efficiency, enabling us to serve our patrons better.”
BankFirst also welcomes two new members to key positions on its executive team – Marcus Mallory, executive vice president/commercial banking; and Jim McAlexander, executive vice president/retail banking and branch administration.
BankFirst was founded June 1, 1888. Today it has 13 locations in central and northeast Mississippi, in Columbus, Flowood, Gluckstadt, Macon, Madison, Ridgeland, Starkville and West Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015