BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2013
COLUMBUS — In its 125th year, BankFirst Financial Services has moved its corporate headquarters to Main Street in Columbus.
The bank’s operations center will remain in Macon.
BankFirst president and CEO Moak Griffin said, “A home base that’s more centralized and accessible to most of our branches enhances our efficiency, enabling us to serve our patrons better.”
BankFirst also welcomes two new members to key positions on its executive team – Marcus Mallory, executive vice president/commercial banking; and Jim McAlexander, executive vice president/retail banking and branch administration.
BankFirst was founded June 1, 1888. Today it has 13 locations in central and northeast Mississippi, in Columbus, Flowood, Gluckstadt, Macon, Madison, Ridgeland, Starkville and West Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center