BankFirst moves corporate headquarters during 125th anniversary
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2013
COLUMBUS — In its 125th year, BankFirst Financial Services has moved its corporate headquarters to Main Street in Columbus.
The bank’s operations center will remain in Macon.
BankFirst president and CEO Moak Griffin said, “A home base that’s more centralized and accessible to most of our branches enhances our efficiency, enabling us to serve our patrons better.”
BankFirst also welcomes two new members to key positions on its executive team – Marcus Mallory, executive vice president/commercial banking; and Jim McAlexander, executive vice president/retail banking and branch administration.
BankFirst was founded June 1, 1888. Today it has 13 locations in central and northeast Mississippi, in Columbus, Flowood, Gluckstadt, Macon, Madison, Ridgeland, Starkville and West Point.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones