Chancery clerks association elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
During its 90th Annual Convention held in Tupelo, W. E. “Sluggo” Davis of DeSoto County was elected president of the Mississippi Chancery Clerks Association. Doug Touchstone of Pike County was elected vice president and Arthur Johnston of Madison County was elected secretary treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals