Chancery clerks association elects officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
During its 90th Annual Convention held in Tupelo, W. E. “Sluggo” Davis of DeSoto County was elected president of the Mississippi Chancery Clerks Association. Doug Touchstone of Pike County was elected vice president and Arthur Johnston of Madison County was elected secretary treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO