David Bush made American Heart Association treasurer
The American Heart Association has unveiled its national officers for the 2013-14 fiscal year, which includes a Mississippian. David A. Bush is executive vice president and manager of The First Private Bank, a service of The First, A National Banking Association, in Hattiesburg is AHA treasurer. In this role, Bush will be responsible for the association’s funds and securities. He was the 2010-12 chairman of the association’s Greater Southeast Affiliate and has been a member of the national board of directors since 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing