David Bush made American Heart Association treasurer
The American Heart Association has unveiled its national officers for the 2013-14 fiscal year, which includes a Mississippian. David A. Bush is executive vice president and manager of The First Private Bank, a service of The First, A National Banking Association, in Hattiesburg is AHA treasurer. In this role, Bush will be responsible for the association’s funds and securities. He was the 2010-12 chairman of the association’s Greater Southeast Affiliate and has been a member of the national board of directors since 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal