David Bush made American Heart Association treasurer
The American Heart Association has unveiled its national officers for the 2013-14 fiscal year, which includes a Mississippian. David A. Bush is executive vice president and manager of The First Private Bank, a service of The First, A National Banking Association, in Hattiesburg is AHA treasurer. In this role, Bush will be responsible for the association’s funds and securities. He was the 2010-12 chairman of the association’s Greater Southeast Affiliate and has been a member of the national board of directors since 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar