David Bush made American Heart Association treasurer
The American Heart Association has unveiled its national officers for the 2013-14 fiscal year, which includes a Mississippian. David A. Bush is executive vice president and manager of The First Private Bank, a service of The First, A National Banking Association, in Hattiesburg is AHA treasurer. In this role, Bush will be responsible for the association’s funds and securities. He was the 2010-12 chairman of the association’s Greater Southeast Affiliate and has been a member of the national board of directors since 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring