David Bush made American Heart Association treasurer
The American Heart Association has unveiled its national officers for the 2013-14 fiscal year, which includes a Mississippian. David A. Bush is executive vice president and manager of The First Private Bank, a service of The First, A National Banking Association, in Hattiesburg is AHA treasurer. In this role, Bush will be responsible for the association’s funds and securities. He was the 2010-12 chairman of the association’s Greater Southeast Affiliate and has been a member of the national board of directors since 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments