DSU chooses Caitlyn Thompson
Delta State University has named Caitlyn Thompson the coordinator of communications and marketing. Prior to joining Delta State, Thompson served as marketing assistant for Aramark Dining Services at Mississippi State University. She also worked as an account executive for The Campus Special in Starkville.
Thompson earned her bachelor of arts in communication with a concentration on public relations from Mississippi State University. She is currently pursuing a master of science in community development from Delta State.
At Delta State, Thompson has served on the University Publications Committee, the “Year of Service” Community Service Committee and has been a team member on projects that have received various American Advertising Federation ADDY awards.
Thompson quickly immersed herself into the Cleveland Community. She serves as vice president of communication for the Cleveland-Bolivar County Young Professionals and has served on the Marketing and Communications Task Force and the Delta State-Community Task Force of the Chamber of Commerce. She is also a 2012 graduate of the Leadership Bolivar County Program.
Thompson is married to Nathan Thompson, and they have one son, Levi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county