FNC launches new product called ‘Clean Room’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
OXFORD – FNC Inc. has unveiled a new product line, a web-based technology platform through which banks and investors can buy and sell mortgages.
Dubbed the FNC Clean Room, the technology makes loan trading more efficient and transparent by turning the loan file into structured data that can be easily analyzed. Additionally, the FNC Clean Room streamlines connections between buyers and sellers.
FNC CEO Bill Rayburn said, “Over the years, we have witnessed inefficiencies in how loans are bought, sold, and transferred between banks and institutions. The FNC Clean Room will help to eliminate those inefficiencies.”
Originators can use the FNC Clean Room to deliver loans to investors, reducing funding times and mitigating the risk of error. Investors can use the FNC Clean Room to extract the data needed from scanned loan files and process defects (“stipulations” or “stips”). Capital Markets entities can use the FNC Clean Room to acquire mortgages, sell mortgages, and securely share mortgage data and documents with their approved due diligence vendors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November