Glen Silverman moves to Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Glen Silverman is the new CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital.
Silverman moves from his position as the CEO at Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Madison where he has served as CEO since 2010. Silverman has been with Health Management Associates since 1998, serving at several hospitals including Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and CMMC in Jackson.
In addition to serving as CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center, Silverman has served as assistant controller at Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and as CFO at Sandhills Regional Medical Center in Hamlet, N.C., Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C., and at CMMC, where he also served as CEO for two years.
He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county