Glen Silverman moves to Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Glen Silverman is the new CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital.
Silverman moves from his position as the CEO at Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Madison where he has served as CEO since 2010. Silverman has been with Health Management Associates since 1998, serving at several hospitals including Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and CMMC in Jackson.
In addition to serving as CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center, Silverman has served as assistant controller at Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and as CFO at Sandhills Regional Medical Center in Hamlet, N.C., Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C., and at CMMC, where he also served as CEO for two years.
He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters