Glen Silverman moves to Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Glen Silverman is the new CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital.
Silverman moves from his position as the CEO at Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Madison where he has served as CEO since 2010. Silverman has been with Health Management Associates since 1998, serving at several hospitals including Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and CMMC in Jackson.
In addition to serving as CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center, Silverman has served as assistant controller at Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and as CFO at Sandhills Regional Medical Center in Hamlet, N.C., Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C., and at CMMC, where he also served as CEO for two years.
He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson