Glen Silverman moves to Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Glen Silverman is the new CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital.
Silverman moves from his position as the CEO at Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Madison where he has served as CEO since 2010. Silverman has been with Health Management Associates since 1998, serving at several hospitals including Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and CMMC in Jackson.
In addition to serving as CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center, Silverman has served as assistant controller at Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and as CFO at Sandhills Regional Medical Center in Hamlet, N.C., Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C., and at CMMC, where he also served as CEO for two years.
He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data