Glen Silverman moves to Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Glen Silverman is the new CEO of Crossgates River Oaks Hospital.
Silverman moves from his position as the CEO at Madison River Oaks Medical Center in Madison where he has served as CEO since 2010. Silverman has been with Health Management Associates since 1998, serving at several hospitals including Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and CMMC in Jackson.
In addition to serving as CEO of Madison River Oaks Medical Center, Silverman has served as assistant controller at Riverview Regional Medical Center in Gadsden, Ala., and as CFO at Sandhills Regional Medical Center in Hamlet, N.C., Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C., and at CMMC, where he also served as CEO for two years.
He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases