Heather Sistrunk appointed COO
Heather Sistrunk, RN, BSN, MHSA, of Brandon had been named COO of River Oaks Hospital. Prior to this role, Sistrunk served as the Southern Division director of quality and clinical implementation for Health Management Physician Network (HMPN). She has more than seventeen years of health care experience and began her career as a nurse in the Coronary Care Unit at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. She also served as administrative director in Cardiovascular Services at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center before joining HMPN.
Sistrunk received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and a master’s degree in health services administration from Mississippi College. She is a member of the American Academy of Medial Administrators, Mississippi Organization for Nursing Executives and the American College of Cardiology. She also served pro-bono as the executive director of the Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager