Heather Sistrunk appointed COO
Heather Sistrunk, RN, BSN, MHSA, of Brandon had been named COO of River Oaks Hospital. Prior to this role, Sistrunk served as the Southern Division director of quality and clinical implementation for Health Management Physician Network (HMPN). She has more than seventeen years of health care experience and began her career as a nurse in the Coronary Care Unit at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. She also served as administrative director in Cardiovascular Services at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center before joining HMPN.
Sistrunk received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and a master’s degree in health services administration from Mississippi College. She is a member of the American Academy of Medial Administrators, Mississippi Organization for Nursing Executives and the American College of Cardiology. She also served pro-bono as the executive director of the Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics