Heather Sistrunk appointed COO
Heather Sistrunk, RN, BSN, MHSA, of Brandon had been named COO of River Oaks Hospital. Prior to this role, Sistrunk served as the Southern Division director of quality and clinical implementation for Health Management Physician Network (HMPN). She has more than seventeen years of health care experience and began her career as a nurse in the Coronary Care Unit at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. She also served as administrative director in Cardiovascular Services at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center before joining HMPN.
Sistrunk received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and a master’s degree in health services administration from Mississippi College. She is a member of the American Academy of Medial Administrators, Mississippi Organization for Nursing Executives and the American College of Cardiology. She also served pro-bono as the executive director of the Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center