Heather Sistrunk appointed COO
Heather Sistrunk, RN, BSN, MHSA, of Brandon had been named COO of River Oaks Hospital. Prior to this role, Sistrunk served as the Southern Division director of quality and clinical implementation for Health Management Physician Network (HMPN). She has more than seventeen years of health care experience and began her career as a nurse in the Coronary Care Unit at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. She also served as administrative director in Cardiovascular Services at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center before joining HMPN.
Sistrunk received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and a master’s degree in health services administration from Mississippi College. She is a member of the American Academy of Medial Administrators, Mississippi Organization for Nursing Executives and the American College of Cardiology. She also served pro-bono as the executive director of the Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player