Heather Sistrunk appointed COO
Heather Sistrunk, RN, BSN, MHSA, of Brandon had been named COO of River Oaks Hospital. Prior to this role, Sistrunk served as the Southern Division director of quality and clinical implementation for Health Management Physician Network (HMPN). She has more than seventeen years of health care experience and began her career as a nurse in the Coronary Care Unit at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. She also served as administrative director in Cardiovascular Services at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center before joining HMPN.
Sistrunk received a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women and a master’s degree in health services administration from Mississippi College. She is a member of the American Academy of Medial Administrators, Mississippi Organization for Nursing Executives and the American College of Cardiology. She also served pro-bono as the executive director of the Mississippi Healthcare Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds