Johnnie Denmark appointed superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Johnnie Denmark has been named superintendent at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl. Denmark succeeds James Holman, who retired. Denmark has worked for the Department of Corrections since 1989 when he was a correctional officer trainee. Having held several key correctional administrator positions over the years, he comes to CMCF from South Mississippi Correctional Institution where he was warden.
Denmark has a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves