Johnnie Denmark appointed superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Johnnie Denmark has been named superintendent at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl. Denmark succeeds James Holman, who retired. Denmark has worked for the Department of Corrections since 1989 when he was a correctional officer trainee. Having held several key correctional administrator positions over the years, he comes to CMCF from South Mississippi Correctional Institution where he was warden.
Denmark has a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center