Johnnie Denmark appointed superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Johnnie Denmark has been named superintendent at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl. Denmark succeeds James Holman, who retired. Denmark has worked for the Department of Corrections since 1989 when he was a correctional officer trainee. Having held several key correctional administrator positions over the years, he comes to CMCF from South Mississippi Correctional Institution where he was warden.
Denmark has a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love