Johnnie Denmark appointed superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2013
Johnnie Denmark has been named superintendent at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl. Denmark succeeds James Holman, who retired. Denmark has worked for the Department of Corrections since 1989 when he was a correctional officer trainee. Having held several key correctional administrator positions over the years, he comes to CMCF from South Mississippi Correctional Institution where he was warden.
Denmark has a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill